Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Wicked Good

So upon the finale of my education, I moved to the Boston area for the summer to live with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece. It's a nice deal. I'm grateful of them for allowing me to stay with them all summer.

I have a lot to look forward to after the summer, but I'm trying to enjoy this free time while I can, because I know once you grow up, they take away your free time. I've been spending my days mostly lounging, reading, running, and playing Viva Pinata on my bro-in-law's XBox. Although it has been somewhat difficult to be apart from my beau over the summer, as he's making ridiculously rich children's dreams come true at a summer camp.

Anyway, after this summer, it's him and I off to Colorado.

Headin' for the highway. Lookin' for adventure.

No comments: