Thursday, August 4, 2011

2 Bedroom, 2 Bath

Sean and I are all moved into our new apartment. We are going from a 1 bedroom, 1 bath to a 2 bedroom, 2 bath. It makes a world of difference!! I can breathe. I never realized how cramped I felt until I moved into a place with some space!

It's also exciting to think that this will be our first "official" married couple home even though we've been living together for about a year. I know the newness of marriage will be a little easier to deal with since my future husband has been my roommate. I know his quirks and habits... so no surprises (hopefully).


Along with it just being an overall nice apartment, we lucked out on the location of our building. We're on the back end... no road,  no cars. There is a nice little hiking trail. Here are some pictures to help you get the idea of the amazing view from our apartment. This picture is taken from out porch. We have the same view from the bedroom and guestroom. 






















Life is good. Gotta go back to work on the 10th, school starts on the 15th.

No comments: