Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wedding

There are less than 3 months until my wedding, and I just haven't felt that "wedding stress." It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I've had all summer off, and have been spending most of my time planning for up to now, the biggest day of my life. I'm glad that I don't feel stressed, I want this to be a fun experience. I know that you're only engaged once, and it's a very unique, sweet, short time in a girl's life. Our engagement is only 6 months, so I'm trying to get the most out of it.

Speaking of engagement, here's the bling:

The center diamond was given to me by my grandmother. It was from a ring her grandmother gave her. The appraiser said that it was probably made between 1860 and 1920. That's a lot of dinners made and babies' diapers changed!

I have a lot done already. I have the venue. You can check it out here.

I have my dress... sorry no link! Super secret.

Here's a picture my florist and I took inspiration from for my bouquet. I'm just loving the orange flowers.

I'm still looking and thinking about small details. I want to keep it personal while keeping it in budget.

Although, my mom made a good suggestion... would it be weird if I had a caricaturist at my wedding? (answer: no)

No comments: